About The Perch
This private retreat is on a beach front property nestled between two rocks overlooking the beautiful Arthur Bay, in the Blue Rocks area, on the western side of Flinders Island.
Only minutes from the airport, less than 15min from the main town of Whitemark and close to many of the Island's beautiful beaches.
• Have a leisurely breakfast
• Look out for our wallabies, blue wrens, beautiful firetails, sea eagles, pelicans...
• Walk through she-oak woodlands to the Blue Rocks Beach
• Keep an eye out on the beach for paper nautilus shells
• Go snorkelling, kayaking or fishing
• Organise a hike up Mt Strzelecki or Mt Killiecrankie
• Have a wine on the G&T deck, before enjoying your BBQ meal
• Photograph our stunning sunsets
• Pop in to Whitemark for a coffee & cake
• Or just relax and read a book on our sun drenched settee.
The Perch has many things to offer to its guests. They include:
- Secluded but centrally located retreat with private beach access
- 2 large luxury bedrooms with built in robes, 2 bathrooms & 2 toilets
- Open living & dining area with a modern fully equipped kitchen
- All Linen provided
- Local land line, mobile and Wi-Fi coverage
- TV with Sonos sound system
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks, boogie boards, fishing gear...
- Views of Prime Seal Island from the G&T deck and much more