The Perch is a modern house specifically designed to fit in with its surrounding natural environment. Landscaped native gardens surround the house.
The Perch has many things to offer to its guests. They include:
- 2 large luxury bedrooms [choice of either 2 King or 4 Long Single size beds] with built in robes, work space, window blinds, hydronic heating, electric blankets, linen, dressing gowns
- 2 bathrooms & toilets including towels, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, electric toothbrush charger & an outside rinse shower
- Open living area which includes modern well equipped chef’s kitchen has new appliances, including a induction hot top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, slow/pressure cooker, cook books
- Dining area with glass fronted wood heater which provides hydronic heating for the rest of the house
- Lounge Area with flat screen TV/video and Sonos sound system
- Local phone landline accessible in bedrooms, mobile (Telstra) and NBN Satellite Wi-Fi coverage
- 2 Outdoor deck entertainment areas including gas BBQ & outdoor setting
- Snorkeling gear, Kayaks, boogie boards & beach towels
- Laundry, washing machine, iron, iron board and clothes lines
- Music/Yoga/Exercise Room
- Books, board & card games and puzzles
For those with limited mobility there is a ramp to the main decking, and all main living and entertainment areas are on one level. The bathroom has a bench for showering and there are bench seats for dressing in each bedroom.Idyllic Bush Setting
The Perch is set in a 10acre private native bush setting. There is a 150m walking path thorough She-Oak woodland to a 6.5km safe calm water beach.
Keep an eye out for local wildlife which includes Bennett's wallabies, Pademelons, wombats, echidnas, lizards, snakes and numerous Australian native birds. There have been over 200 species of birds recorded on the island.